Sat + Sun: 12-7pm
Our Guidelines and Procedures
First off, to ensure we remain compliant with the state, every beer sold will be part of a meal package.
Eureka Heights is proud to say that we have taken extra care in making our taproom safe and sanitary for everyone to enjoy in response to the Covid-19 pandemic. As we re-open, please be courteous to our staff and other guests as we implement the following guidelines and procedures to ensure your safety.
- A face mask is required when moving about the brewery, when you’re seated at a table we do not expect you to wear a face mask.
- We are not accepting cash. Please only use credit/debit card at the bar (Gift Cards will be honored)
- Please keep 6ft from other guests while waiting in line at the bar or restroom.
- We ask that only 3 people be allowed in the restroom at a time
- 8 people max per table
- No moving or pushing tables together
- Please sanitize or wash hands frequently
- No beer flights at this time
- Operating at 25% capacity (indoor seating only)
- Tables and benches cleaned and sanitized after every use
- Restrooms sanitized every 30 minutes
- Bar sanitized every 30 minutes
- Social Distancing markers in place throughout the brewery
- Recyclable plastic cups will only be used at this time
- All staff will wear face masks and gloves while serving guests
- All staff will have temperatures checked before starting their shift
- All staff will be required to wash hands every 30 minutes