Sat + Sun: 12-7pm
Our Guidelines and Procedures
Eureka Heights is proud to say that we have taken extra care in making our taproom safe and sanitary for everyone to enjoy in response to the Covid-19 pandemic. As we re-open, please be courteous to our staff and other guests as we implement the following guidelines and procedures to ensure your safety.
- A face mask is required when moving about the brewery and can only be removed when you’re seated at a table consuming food or beverage.
- We are not accepting cash. Please only use credit/debit card at the bar (Gift Cards will be honored)
- Please keep 6ft from other guests while waiting in line at the bar or restroom.
- We ask that only 3 people be allowed in the restroom at a time
- 8 people max per table
- Community water coolers will not be available during this time. Bottled water may be requested at the bar.
- No moving or pushing tables together
- Please sanitize or wash hands frequently
- No beer flights at this time
- Limited capacity
- Tables and benches cleaned and sanitized after every use
- Social Distancing markers in place throughout the brewery
- Recyclable plastic cups will only be used at this time
- All staff will wear face masks and gloves while serving guests
- All staff will have temperatures checked before starting their shift
- All staff will be required to wash hands every 30 minutes
- Please remember we are a bar and production facility, and for the safety of everyone, all patrons under 21 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Any child/minor in your party will count towards the 8 person table limit.
- No running (inside or outside)
- No climbing on or under any furniture or equipment
- No wandering past the chain barriers
- No throwing food or toys
- We reserve the right to ask unruly children and their parents to come back another day.