Calling all home brewers! Now is your time to show us the skills you have acquired under quarantine. Bring us your best for our first ever Lupulin Quest Home Brew Competition.
- Each home brewer will receive 4oz of hops. 2oz Citra + 2oz El Dorado. You are encouraged but not required to use the hops.
- No style limitations. We do ask brewers to pick a category that best fits their entry using the 2015 BJCP guidelines. However, we will not be judging strictly to style.
- You are welcome to submit up to two styles of beer. We ask that you provide 4 samples bottles of each style you submit.
- All raw materials or adjuncts are welcome
- Entries will be judged by a team of brewers. We're looking for the best beer, regardless of style. Similar styles will be judged in the same grouping.
- The winning recipe could potentially be scaled up and brewed as a Eureka Heights limited release in the future.
- Must provide recipe with each entry to have the chance to win.
IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES:
REGISTRY & HOP PICK-UP
BEER SUBMISSIONS DUE
October 25 - October 27
3PM - 7PM DROP OFF VIA DRIVE-THRU
(Info labels must be attached to each bottle)